Offshore Clamp and Protector Technologies Inc.
Spring, TX. USA
Fax# 281 255-9944
Offshore Clamp and Protector
"The Clamp that Floats in Any Solution"
The MDR-200 Clamp is a specialized clamp for securing
multi-function control umbilicals to Workover/Completion
riser systems. It is designed specifically to run inside the
marine drill riser when running the tubing hanger and
Its unique design, material, and construction makes the
MDR-200 clamp the safest and strongest clamp on the
market for use inside the marine drill riser because:
- The MDR-200 will float in all solutions from
seawater and above.
- The MDR-200 has been pull tested at 4600
pounds of vertical pull without slippage.
- The MDR-200 has no metal parts that can be lost
in the riser.
- UHMW-PE wear blocks prevent abrasion of the strap. UHMW-
PE has the best wear resistance of any of the plastics.
- Yellow polyester straps are lined with our "Friction-Multiplier"
material, which tremendously increases the holding power on
- The 4" wide polyester webbing has a 24,000 break-strength.
Designed for Workover and Completion Operations
- Simple, lightweight design for fast easy installation (approximately one minute and ten seconds for one
person to install)
- The 4" 24,000 break-strength polyester straps are lined with our "Friction-Multiplier" material which
tremendously increases the holding power on the umbilicals.
- The clamps are designed for size-specific umbilicals and risers, which allows much faster assembly and
- UHMW-PE wear blocks protect the polyester straps from abrasion.
Built To Last
- Friction-Multiplier liners are multi-line stitched for tremendous holding power.
- Securing strap is 24,000 pound break-strength polyester.
- Securing strap contains UV protection.
- Our specially customized shipping and storage cases protect your clamps for many years of use.